Saturday, February 4, 2012

NOTD... OPI Ink


Hello everyone!


I mentioned earlier that I just got an OPI Ink, and it bumped Bogota Blackberry to #4 on my all-time faves list. So, I thought I should show it off!

(as usual, the camera isn't terribly good, so there are much better photos of this color out there. The lighting is a GE "Reveal" flood, because the sun is hiding today...)


(The toes are still in "Fly", but I think I'm going to try something fun this week - try to paint some candy hearts (you know, with the little phrases on 'em..) for Valentines Day. I'll let you know how it goes!)

7 comments :

  1. I was looking at that color the other day, but didn't buy it. Now I wish I had! That color looks awesome on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great color! I just got it last week. I used it the other day and topped it with Hits Dionisio- gorgeous! Get your hands on some of those Hits holos if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OPI Ink is another one of my faves! I love it on my toes! Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this color... I own it both in regular polish as well as in the new GelColor (I should probably mention that I'm a nail tech)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice color. Looking good man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to get this one. I foolishly assumed it was 'just another blue' but now I know better.

    ReplyDelete